COVID-19 UPDATE: How we are staying prepared and mainting utility services.
ALP Utilities is committed to providing reliable utility service. As issues surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) continue, we are taking precautions to protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers and community. We have chosen to make the following business changes to keep our employees and customers safe:
- 3/1/2021: ALP Utilities front office will be open for transactional purposes. For all other in person services please make an appointment.
- In compliance with MN Governor Tim Walz's Emergency Executive Order 20-81, face coverings will be required inside our building.
- For customers paying utility bills online, please visit alputilities.com/smarthub or view all of our payment options
- This is an evolving situation and we will continue to address issues to best serve our community and customers. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- We also encourage customers who have financially been impacted by the pandemic to view available resources or contact ALP Utilities.
ALP will continue to update this page as we learn more.
As always, please contact us anytime at 320.763.6501 with questions.
Here's what you need to know:
ALP is staffed and continues to deliver reliable electric, water and business communications services. We are operating business as usual.
Call us anytime: 320-763-6501. Business hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
For customers paying utility bills, please use one of our following options or visit alputilities.com/smarthub
You can pay your utility bill online using SmartHub.
Please also consider paperless bills. ALP will send you notification via email or text message when your bill is posted online.
Option 2: Auto Pay
To start Auto Pay – you can authorize auto pay through SmartHub. ALP will still send you your monthly bill for your records, or you can select paperless billing and view them electronically. If are unable to create a SmartHub account, please call us at 320.763.650.
Option 3: Pay by Telephone
You can pay your ALP bill over the phone at 833-890-4825. The system is automated allowing you to enter your personal information securely.
Before you call you will need:
Your account number and chosen four-digit pin, you will set up your pin when making your first payment.
Option 4: Traditional Mail
Your bill may be paid by mail.
Option 5: Drop Box/Drive Thru
Payments may be made using the drop box located inside our office doors or the drive thru located on the northside of our office building 24-hours a day, seven days a week. The drop box accepts check, cash or money order. *Be sure to have your account number or statement to use this option.
Option 6: Pay in Person
Payments may be made in person at our office from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Due to COVID-19 concerns our pay in person option is not currently available.
MN COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program
Facts about the program/eligibility: http://www.mnhousing.gov/sites/np/covid19housingassistanceprogramFAQ
West Central MN Communities Action Program: Contact email@example.com with questions or for application requests.
MN Cold Weather Rule Download our brochure, complete and return to ALP Utilities office or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org